Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Me, myself, and I


"From now on you'll be traveling the road between who you think you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make that journey."
-Princess Diaries


There are so many things in life that interest me. And, too many things I would like to do in this chaotic world. Perhaps this may be due to the fact that I am easily interested with almost anything that passes me by.
Ever since I was a little girl I have always had big dreams and aspirations, whether it was traveling the world with all my family and friends in an RV or, becoming an actress. Though many years have passed since my childhood days my ambitions have not fallen short of what many people believe to be “too big.”
At the age of nineteen, I am attending college in hopes of becoming a sports broadcaster. Before graduating it is my goal to study abroad for at least one semester. I have always enjoyed studying about other cultures. It is just fascinating to me that God created so many different ethnicities, languages, and cultures. I specifically would love to indulge in the Hispanic lifestyle. I have fallen in love with the romantic language from taking four years of Spanish class in high school.
Upon graduating with a bachelor’s degree I am considering attending a school in Arizona that specializes in broadcasting. From there I would love to attend cosmetology school. Even though I do not wear a lot of makeup the whole scene interests me, especially doing hair. After cosmetology school I would like to enroll for some culinary classes. Someday I want to have a big family and be able to cook healthy meals as opposed to dining out. Somewhere in all that schooling I would really like to go on a missions trip, join Big Brother Big Sister program, write a book, and do sports modeling.
God willing I will still have enough energy to start the big family that I have always dreamed of. With that includes being married to the man of my dreams and living in a home with a farm of animals. I want several chickens, pigs, goats, horses, baby elephants, camels and of course my little teacup yorkie. As for children, I would like a maximum of six and a minimum of two! However, we will see what God has planned for me. If, for some reason or another none of my plans occur they way I wished for I will be more than content if I make a positive impact in peoples’ lives.



**written for JRN 371

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! You have so many plans and aspirations for your life it is really amazing. I am so inspired by reading all of the things you want to do! I have always wanted to do cosmetology school too, I just think it would be so fun. :) Good luck with all your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really awesome that you have so many goals and are willing to do anything to make them work. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete