Monday, June 8, 2009

it's not about you or me

It's amazing how often we take things for granted and under appreciate one another, whether it's a friend or a family member. What makes us think that we "deserve" what we get? I mean in all reality we shouldn't deserve anything right, because of our sinful nature, right? Everything should be received as a surprise. But yet, we as humans get so caught up with the here and now that we often forget that it's not about you or me, it's about the man upstairs. We should be grateful for every single blessing that he bestows upon us, no matter how big or small it may be. Perhaps this is just be blabbering but, it was on my heart so I figured to let it out. I respect your thoughts so give me some feedback, if you'd like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment